Allow only experienced, trained technicians to restore even your most delicate fabrics
Upholstery Cleaning Steps
1. Pre-Inspection: Our service technician will inspect the furniture noting fabric type and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Pre-Vacuum: Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed to remove dry soil. Removing fry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3. Pre-Spray & Pre-Spot: The fabric is pre-sprayed with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular fabric and soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective.
4. Pre-Agitate:The pre-spray will be worked into the fabric with an upholstery mit for a more thorough clean.
5. Rinse & Extract: Once the soil has been loosened, we will thoroughly flush the fabric with our specially designed upholstery extraction tools. This step sanitizes and deodorizes fabric. Water pressure is regulated so that fabric is not over wet.
6. Neutralize: Every piece that we clean is PH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse thru the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
7. Post Spot Treatment: If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed(we have written procedures for every situation)
8. Dry Toweling: The fabric will be toweled for moisture absorption to facilitate drying.
9. Speed Dry: High velocity air movers are set in place to speed dry the upholstery.
10. Post Grooming: If the fabric has a knap, the knap is set in one direction using a grooming brush or white towel.
11. Post Inspection: Piece is inspected by technician and then by you the customer during our post inspection. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service receipt.
Clean Leather to Prevent Cracks
When properly maintained, leather does not look spoiled as other materials will but it is important to clean it
and condition the material to keep it soft and to prevent cracking.
Repairing Bleach Marks
Nylon carpets can be accidentally bleached by window cleaners, acne medications and over the counter
carpet cleaners. If this happens we can add dyes to the spot to make it less noticeable.